Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Shifting gears

So this post will be more of a status update than a movie analysis. I think at this point, the analysis portion is mostly complete and I should instead focus on the final product.

The final project will consist of two parts: an essay and the presentation. In terms of my schedule, the next month should be focused first and foremost on drafting, editing and finalizing my essay, and then March through April should be spent on the presentation. More work will probably go into the essay, but I'm giving myself plenty of time for both in order to remain flexible.

The essay will not just be a collection of my film analyses, but instead be more of a philosophical analysis of ideology in general, with references made to specific source materials and films. More detail will be revealed in a later blog post.

Anyway, this isn't an exceptionally substantial post, but necessary to establish my current status.

No comments:

Post a Comment